02 May Boutique Tooth Whitening in Mansfield
Tooth whitening is one of the safest cosmetic procedures available in modern dentistry.
- Teeth whitening products come in a wide variety whitening kits, whitening trays, whitening toothpaste, whitening strips, and many more. There are many illegal teeth whitening products available, however tooth whitening is the practice of dentistry and should only be carried out by a dentist.
- How white you go is up to you. The treatment is done at home by wearing whitening gel inside thin trays over the teeth each day or overnight. Once you are happy with the shade of your teeth the process is complete and you can save any leftover gel for topping up in the future.
- Teeth whitening shouldn’t be painful; however, gums and teeth can be very sensitive. Most tooth whitening procedures increase teeth sensitivity for 24 hours until the teeth become remineralised by saliva.
How long will my Tooth Whitening Treatment Take?
- The duration of your whitening procedure does depend largely on you. Take care to practice good oral hygiene and brush normally, especially after consuming staining foods or beverage. Your results could last for years. However, if you use coffee, tobacco and red wine on a regular basis, you may need periodic top up treatments.
- Most people see results in a few days. However to obtain the optimum natural whiteness of your teeth, we recommend that you use the home kits every day for 2-3 weeks.
- Boutique whitening is a safe, effective way to enhance your smile.
Steps for Tooth Whitening Treatment
- Get a dental check-up first. It is important that your general dental health is in order before moving on to cosmetic treatments.
- You will need two appointments. On your first visit the dentist will take some impressions of your teeth. This is to make the high quality trays that will fit your teeth exactly. These then take a couple of days to make.
- At the second appointment the dentist will check that the trays fit well in your mouth. They will show you how to load the gel and give you instructions on exactly how to use them.
- You take the gel and trays home and then wear them over night.
Prices of Boutique Tooth Whitening Treatment
2 Tubes of whitening £199
4 Tubes of whitening £249
6 Tubes of whitening £299
To book your Boutique tooth whitening consultation, contact us at your dentist in Mansfield on 01623 629359.